Return and Refund Policy
[wpcol_2third id=”” class=”full-column-small-screen” style=””]
Custom ordered products can not be returned for a refund as they are made to order. Please measure twice and order once. If the product is damaged or malfunctioning, please call ALCO to discuss return options. You must first call 989-414-1209 to receive an “RMA” (Return Merchandise Authorization) in order for us to properly process your return.
- If return of goods is possible due to the item being a standard stocked product, we will offer a refund or exchange within (10) days of the shipment date excluding any shipping, insurance, restocking charges (if applicable) or other charges where applicable.
- If you are not satisfied with the product you receive, please call or E-Mail us immediately so we can handle your concerns and discuss a refund or replacement.
- If you have decided that you do not want the merchandise after it has been shipped, but before it arrives, DO NOT REFUSE THE POSTAL DELIVERY. If the merchandise is refused you will be liable for brokerage charges and duty incurred upon its return.
- Mail in original packaging whenever possible. If you are sending several items, please pack them so they do not damage each other.
- Merchandise returned without first obtaining an “RMA” (as per above) will result in a credit to the account of the original purchaser in lieu of a monetary refund. The product must be in new, unused and unworn condition.
- Damaged Product Policy: If you receive goods in a damaged condition please inform the carrier (Post Office, UPS , USPS, FEDEX agent or Common Carrier) immediately. Sign the bill of lading as products damaged whether it is prepaid or collect to you.
- Policy Changes: If we decide to change our return policy for ALCO Custom Covers (pallet-wraps.com), we will post those changes here so that you will always know our current policy and requirements.
All of our prices are product prices and do not include freight charges. Our products vary widely and shipping charges are affected by a number of variables. Freight charges are determined based on five factors: F.O.B. Point (where the item ships from), Destination Point (where you want it shipped to), Shipping Method (carrier transporting the shipment), The Merchandise (physical dimensions, weight and quantity which determine the shipping class) and Fuel Surcharges (caused by rising gas prices). Each of these factors are explained in greater detail below.
- Unless called out on your quote ALCO quotes PP-ADD which is a standard industry term for shipping the product on our account then adding the shipping charges to your invoice or credit card after it ships.
- F.O.B. Point: This is the point the item ships from. Freight charges are calculated from the nearest F.O.B. Point to the Destination Point. Many products ship directly from manufacturers stock or from the manufacturers distribution point.
- Destination Point: This is simply where you want the item shipped to as indicated by you as the “Ship To” point.
- Shipping Method: The carrier transporting the shipment. This could be UPS, FedEx, USPS or a common carrier (trucking company) such as Reddaway, USF Bestway, Roadway etc. As a rule of thumb your order will be shipped through UPS if possible. However, some items are too large and/or too heavy for UPS to handle. These items normally ship via common carrier. The carrier we select for you depends on the destination you specify. We will leverage our special rates and long standing relationships with these companies to obtain the best rate possible for you and your destination.
- The Merchandise: As mentioned above, The Merchandise you are ordering is a big factor in determining the shipping method required. Physical dimensions and weights dictate the shipping classification which in turn tells us which carriers can handle your shipment. We will explore the options available to obtain the best rates for you. Orders involving multiples of the same product or multiple different products shipping to the same destination will be packaged in such a way as to obtain the lowest possible shipping cost.
- Fuel Surcharges: Due to the price fluctuation of oil worldwide freight charges that are quoted by the shipping carrier can be subject to change without notice.
[/wpcol_2third] [wpcol_1third_end id=”” class=”” style=””][/wpcol_1third_end]